donderdag 21 juni 2007

1st Long Cashgame Session

Last night i had my first long during cashgame session in order to challange myself to play good on a long stretch and also to see and play more hands to grow faster
i started at about 22:30 GMT and ended at 05:30

I cant say that i made alott of cash during this 7 hour session wich seems weird
but it shure gave me an explosion of knowledge about my own game and about others
during this session i started playing just tight then half way tru i got little steamed up and lost half my profit then in the last 2 hours i played my "A" game
loose aggressive in a profitable way making plays understanding when i have FE
i was completely card dead during that 2 hour strecht
i got 72o like 7 times and 72s 3 times
i dont think i saw one pair higher then 9s and Ax higher then A9
luckly that style i was playing didnt need me to get those premium hands as i was making moves with complete garbage all over the place
and when i spiked a set with 96o i got payed good for it

This night really made me understand what my "A" game really is and what i should be looking for when im sitting down at a table
i really enjoyed this long session and i recommend you try it aswell when you have the time
besides making money youre learning alott about youre game

Also there's something nice about going to bed when the sun just came up
anyway i just got up at 12:30 and cant wait to start playing again but first gotta get a shower and some breakfast.